Friday, February 15, 2013

PM Preschool Schedule: Community Helpers


Theme: Community Helpers

Literature:
Trashy Town by Andrea Zimmerman
Police Man Small by Lois Lenski

Letter:
W is for Whale
W is for Worm

Art:
Recycled Art
Letters and Envelopes
Police Badges
Fingerprint Pictures

Math:
Garbage Shape Sort
Mailbox Counting

Fine Motor:
Doctor Collage (cutting and gluing)
Pin the Flag on the Mailbox

Music:

I'm a Police Officer
Sung to: "I'm a little Teapot"

I'm a police officer
With my star,
I help people
Near and far.
If you have a problem,
Call on me,
And I will be there
One, two, three!

Mail Carrier Song
Sung to: "My Bonnie lies over the ocean"

I get to sort the mail,
Then carry it to your home.
The mail comes from all over,
Like New York, Paris, and Rome.
Mail, mail, mail, mail,
I love to deliver the mail, mail, mail.
Mail, Mail, Mail, Mail,
I love to deliver the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment