Monday, May 28, 2012

May 29-June 1st Oceans


Tuesday:  Shark
sh sound and words-  I _______with my favorite shoes.
Math:  Losing teeth  (subtracting)
Science:  observing different kinds of sharks, habitat and diet
Art:  Shark with paper and paper plate
Music: music with glass bottles
Book:  I am a Shark

Wednesday:  Seahorses/Sea Dragons
E- different sounds of E   I like to eat_____________.
Math:  making shapes with geoboards.
Science:  Observing real seahorses, habitat and diet
Art: Sandpaper seahorse with yarn
Music:  Composing Sea horse song
Book:  Mister Seahorse

Thursday:  Octopus
F-This is my __________face!
Math:  How many octopus suckers?/ Octagon
Science:  Octopus facts/ making invisible ink
Art:  plastic bag octopus
Music:  Drawing to the sounds of music
Book: Tickly Octopus and Octopuses


Friday:  Sea Otter  (Finish up from last week)
Letter G:  I am great at ___________.
Math:  Tangrams
Art: Sea Otter with tube rolls
Science:  Blubber and otter fur
Music:  Dancing with scarves
Book:  Otter on His Own

No comments:

Post a Comment