Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mrs. Salouma's class May 14-18



Monday
Numbers of the week 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Letter U- up   If I could fly, I would fly up to ____________.
-up word family
math:  adding tentacles    
art: Jellyfish                 
science:  jellyfish, squid, cuttlefish
music:  exploring music with bottles
Book:  Discovering jellyfish / Lorijo Metz.
 
Tuesday
Letter U- Umbrella  I use my umbrella for the  _______________?
Math:  Goldfish Math  (count, sort and graph)
Science: Fish anatomy and how fish breathe
Art:  Creating a fish with clay
Music:  A Sailor Went to Sea  various instruments
Book:  Fish is Fish
Wednesday
Letter V- vegetable  My favorite vegetable is ___________.  My least favorite vegetable is____________.
Math:  How many in a school of fish?
Art: rainbow fish using CD
Science:  fish camouflage, tropical fish
Music:  dancing to different beats
Book:  Rainbow Fish
Thursday
W-water  I like to ____________in the water.
Math:  How many in a school of fish?
Art:  Designing and naming a fish
Science:  cold water fish
Music:  music and emotion
Book:  Swimmy by Leo Leoni
Friday:
Z-zipper  I use a zipper to zip my ________________.
playing with zippers
Math:  Fishing for numbers and adding
Art:  Food chain art
Science:  Food chain
Music:  music with literature
Book: Big Al

No comments:

Post a Comment