Monday, November 30, 2015

Pre-k. Nov. 30-Dec. 4. Jan Brett stories

Prek, K class Jan Brett, ice and the letter l. 

Jan Brett stories and the letter l


Literacy:  love. I love ______.
Math: numbers 5-10
Art:  What can fit in my hat?
Science: exploring ice with salt
The Snow Queen

Literacy: little  When I was little I________.
Math: winter math stations. (Adding and number recognition)
Art:  snow hats
Science: exploring ice with salt, sugar and baking soda
Music:  jingle bell rock with instruments
The Hat

Literacy: lost I lost my______.
Math:  winter math stations
Art: mitten craft
Science: animal adaptations when the weather gets cold
Music: Jingle bells with instruments
The Mitten

Literacy:  laugh   _____makes me laugh.
Math: gumdrop roll and cover
Art: potato trolls
Science: hibernation
Music:  Frosty the a Snowman
Trouble with Trolls

Literacy: loud      ______is loud.
Math:  addition bingo
Art: reindeer craft
Science:  migration
Music: do re mi
Annie and the Wild Ones

No comments:

Post a Comment