Sunday, November 15, 2015

Pre-k class Novermber 16-20 We are Thankful





Pre-k class Novermber 16-20  We are Thankful


Literacy:  Kite   silent e
Math: Roll the dice Turkey
Art:  Handprint Turkey  I am thankful for...
Science:  Turkey Habitat
Music:  Let's Be Thankful
Run Turkey Run

Tuesday
Literacy: I I would kiss my parents _______times.
Math:  Roll and color turkey number recognition
Art:  Pinecone Turkey
Science: building structures (STEM CLASS)
Music: Let's Be Thankful
Let’s be thankful for this day
For our friends and for our play
Let’s be thankful; lets be glad
For the food and things we have
Let’s give thanks for you and me
And our home and family

Wednesday
Literacy: I am kind when I _________.
Math: Thanksgiving Math Centers   (Number recognition, ten frames)
Art: Thankful watercolor
Science:  exploring feathers
Music:  Let's Be Thankful

Thursday
Literacy: I keep ______in a special box.
Math:  Roll, add and color
Art: Rainbow Turkey.
Science: Float and sink with feathers
Music: 10 Little Turkeys

Friday
Literacy:  A king can_____.
Math: Thanksgiving BINGO
Art::  Thankful centerpieces (Twigs and playdough)
Science:  Turkey waddles
Music: 10 Little Turkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment