Monday, November 17, 2014

4/5 class week of Nov.17-21

Being Thankful, caring and helping others


Monday
Literacy:  letter k.  I am thankful for....
Math:  counting with goldfish
Art: we are thankful class tree
Music:  I am thankful song
Science: what is ice


Tuesday
Literacy: letter k  If I were king I would.....
Math: counting with popcorn kernels
Art: corn art
Science: The science of corn kernels and heat
Music: The Popcorn Song with rhythm sticks

Wednesday
Literacy: letter k. I keep _____close to me.
Math: counting with harvest counters
Art: turkey art
Science: what is a turkey
Music: Turkey in the Straw

Thursday
Literacy: letter k  This key is for_______.
Math: dice game using beans
Art: thankful tree
Science: sugar science.  Investigating different kinds of syrups
Music:  Molasses, molasses

Friday:
Literacy: The three most thankful things are:
Math: Top-it
Art: thankful watercolor
Science: dissolving
Music: I am Thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment