Sunday, March 9, 2014

4/5 class singing "Let it Go" while playing in the dress-up room

 
 "Let it Go"
The girls at school are always singing, Frozen's "Let it Go".  I always seem to find them in the dress-up room singing at the top of their lungs.  I decided to record an audio clip on my phone.  I found out later that transferring the file is almost impossible.  The only way I could get it was to load it onto movie maker.  I'm sure there is a way, but I had no idea after trying various programs.  I decided to go with Microsoft's Movie Maker, but then it said I needed photos or clips to go with it.  I thought about adding the kids with photos I had, but realized they would love it more if I added Frozen clips.  So after three hours of trying to find a way to share this with parents this is what I came up with.  You need to stick through the first 30 seconds of listening to get the full effect of the girls' beautiful voices.  Jenn and I were practically in tears while watching this together.  We are so lucky to spend hours each day with these fun, energetic and full of spirit kids!  School is AWESOME!!  That seems to be the popular word around the school these days!  
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment