Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Mrs. Salouma's class All About Me



September 4-7th  Me and My Feelings
Tuesday:  Letter A
Literacy:  long a sound/ word of the day is name….My name is______.
Math:  letters in our name graph
Art:  Painting our names
Science:  charting weather
Music:  There is a student in our class (BINGO name)
Chrysanthemum

Wednesday:  Letter A
Literacy:  long a sound/ word of the day is rain……When it rains, I________.
Math:  Birthday graphing
Art:  Colored glue names
Science: Charting weather
Music: There is a student in our class (BINGO name)
Tikki Tikki Tembo and January Child

Thursday:  Letter A
Literacy:  short a sound/word of the day is sad….I feel sad when __________.
Math: emotions scale
Art: feelings book
Science:  Charting weather
Music: acting and singing about emotions  (Tune of Happy and You Know it)
Feelings by Aliki


Friday:  Letter A
Literacy:  short a sound/word of the day is mad/ ____________makes me sad.
Math:  many emotions probability
Art: Facial expressions
Science: Charting weather
My Many Colored Days

No comments:

Post a Comment