Wednesday, March 30, 2016

3/4 Class Schedule: Pond Life

Apr 4 - 8
Monday
What is a pond?
Literature: Down by the Cool of the Pond by Tony Mitton 
Art: Water Color Pond
Movement: Back-to-Back

Tuesday

What lives in ponds? 
Literature: Splash! By Ann Jonas
STEM: Fossils
Movement: Red Rover

Wednesday

What do pond animals eat?
LiteratureIn the Small, Small Pond By Denise Fleming

Art: Cat Tail prints

Movement:  Freeze Tag

Thursday 

Pond water Observation
Literature: An Extraordinary Egg By Leo Lionni
Art: Story writing
Movement: Red Light, Green Light

Friday

What pond life hatches from eggs?
LiteratureSplash! By Ann Jonas
Art: Salt Dough Turtles
Movement: Soccer



Writing Skill: Number writing 
Songs/ Finger Play:
Old McDonald
Old McDonald Had a Pond E-I-E-I-O
And in that pond he had a FROG E-I-E-I-O
With a Ribbit, Ribbit here
And a Ribbit, Ribbit there
Here a Ribbit
There a Ribbit
Everywhere a Ribbit, Ribbit
Old McDonald had a pond E-I-E-I-O

Geese honk
Dragonflys quiver
Turtles are silent
Swallows swoop
Herons lunge
Ducks quack

No comments:

Post a Comment