Thursday, January 21, 2016

3/4 Class Schedule: Arctic and Antarctica Water Animals

Jan 25-29
Monday
Penguins
Literature/ Video: March of the Penguins clip
Art: Emperor Penguin craft 
Movement: Fox Tag

Tuesday:

Seals
Literature: Sammy the Seal by Syd Hoff 
STEM: Final animal habitat lesson-creating imaginary animals able to live in 
Movement: Jump rope

Wednesday
Narwhals 
Literature' Video: Planet Earth: Narwhale clip
Art: Narwhal figures
Movement: Hula hoop basketball

Thursday 

Whales (Orca & Beluga)
Literature: Whales by Gail Gibbons
Art: Sponge paint whales
Movement: Parachute

Friday

Walrus
Literature/VideoPlanet Earth: Walrus clip
Art: Walrus puppet

Movement: Parachute

Writing Skill: Letter Rr, Number writting

Songs/ Finger Play:
Baby Beluga

I'm a little penguin (Sung to: I'm a little teapot)
I'm a little penguin short and stout
Flap my wings and waddle about
I wear a coat that's black as night
but my tummy is soft and white.
I'm a little penguin short and stout
I like to waddle across the ice.
When I reach the water, I dive right in.
Hunt for fish as I swim, swim, swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment