Monday, September 7, 2015

Pre-k class schedule/ Ms. Salouma week of Sept. 8-11. All about me!

Pre-K Class Schedule: Welcome to class!

Sept 8-11
Tuesday
Literacy: A sounds/ angry...Journal writing ___________makes me angry.
Math: sibling and pet graph
Art: Self portraits
Movement: Simon says/ freeze tag

Wednesday
My Name 
Literacy: Lowercase a/Journal writing “My name is…”
Math: Name Letter Graph 
Art: Name Painting
Music/Movement: There is a Student sung to BINGO   Freeze dance

Thursday:
My Birthday
Literacy: Lowercase a/ word of the day is...age
Journal writing “My birthday is…”
Math: Birthday Chart 
Art: Tape Name Painting
Movement: freeze dance

Friday:
Family
Literacy: Lowercase a  / word of the day is at
Journal writing “Family”
Math: Family Member Graph
Art: Family Drawing
Movement: Freeze dance with instruments
instruments.

No comments:

Post a Comment