Sunday, March 8, 2015

2/3 Class Schedule:Community Helpers

Theme: Community Helpers
 
Monday: Librarians
Literature: Clothesline Clues to Jobs People Do by Kathryn Heling
Art: My book
Math: How Many Books on the Shelf?

 
Tuesday: Veterinarian
Literature: Victor and Vickki Veterinarian
Art: Doctor Bag
Math: Up and down the number line

 
Wednesday: Community Helpers
Literature: All Through My Town by Jean Reidy
Art: Who’s knocking on my door?
Math: Sorting and Classifying Tools

 
Thursday: Post Office
Literature: All Through My Town by Jean Reidy
Art: Letter Letters
Math: Stacking boxes from large to small

 
Friday: Chef
Literature: Pete’s a Pizza by William Steig
Art: Shape Pizzas
Math: How many squares, rectangles or triangles do I see?

 
Chant:
1-2-3-4 Who’s knocking at my door?
It’s a ________ (type of community helper)

No comments:

Post a Comment