Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Pre-k/k class. Snowman


Snowmen
Letter of the week is N
Monday
Literacy:  nice. What I do that's nice
Math:  pattern block snowman
Art: Shape snowman
Music:  Frosty the Snowmen
Science:  What is Snow?
Book:  The Biggest Snowman Ever

Tuesday:
Literacy:  I want a new_____.
Math: Pattern Block Snowman and counting cotton ball snowman
Art: Snowglobe snowman
Music: Frosty the Snowman
Science: What is snow?
Book: Snow Music

Wednesday:
Literacy: my favorite number is_________.
Math: building snowflakes with marshmallows
Art: melting snowman
Science: What are Snowflakes
Music:  I’m a Little Snowman
Book: Snowflake Bentley


Thursday:
Literacy:  I will never ever ________.
Math: roll to win snowmen
Art: Glue snowmen
Music: I’m a Little Snowman
Science:  Making fake snow
Book: I Will Never Ever Not Eat Tomatoes

Friday:
Literacy:  Inside my nest is_____.
Math: Math Center
Art:  shaving cream snowman
Music: I’m a Little Snowman and Frosty the Snowman
Science: Making fake snow
Book: Snowballs

No comments:

Post a Comment