Sunday, September 14, 2014

2/3 Class: Hello and "I Can" Curriculum

Hello 2/3 Families,


We are off to such a great start this school year. We started our school year with an "I Can" curriculum to learn about the daily routine and the types of things that we do at school. The types of activities introduced and their corresponding skills are below. We will continue to work on these skills for the rest of the year. It is such a pleasure to work with your kiddos!
-Ms. Jenn


Fine Motor Skills
  • I Can Paint
  • I Can String Beads
  • I Can Cut
  • I Can Glue
  • I Can Draw
Self Help
  • I Can Wash My Hands
  • I Can Sit While I Eat
  • I Can Help Put My Belongings Away
  • I Can Use words to Ask for Help
Social Skills
  • I Can Stand in a Line
  • I Can Use Gentle Hands
  • I Can Ask for a Turn 

No comments:

Post a Comment