Thursday, June 19, 2014

Pre-K/K Class Schedule: Last Week of School & Graduation!

Week June 23-27
Theme: Last Week of School & Graduation

Monday
Pete the Cat I Love my White Shoes
Centers: Literacy (At school I learned...) Math (Birthday Calendar)
Art: Mason jars
Games: Othello, Make-N-Break

Tuesday
Pete the Cat and His Four Groovy Buttons
Literacy: My favorite part of school...
Math: Height/weight
Art: Mason jars
Games: Capture the Flag

Wednesday
How to be a Friend
Centers: Literacy (With my friends I like to...) Math (When I'm 25...)
Art: Handprint Rainbow
Games: Cards, Snap Circuits

Thursday
Chester's Way
Centers: Literacy (I will miss...) Math (In 5 years...)
Art: Handprint Rainbow
Games: Othello, Candyland

Friday
Pete the Cat Rocking in my School Shoes
Literacy: My favorite memory...
Math: How many days in school?
Art: Free art drawings
Games: Baseball

No comments:

Post a Comment