Thursday, September 5, 2013

2/3 Class Schedule: (Sept. 9-13, 2013)

Theme: All About Me/Family

Literature:
  • All Kinds of Families by Mary Ann Hoberman
  • Bear's Busy Family
  • Are You My Mother?
Letter: Bb
  • Bb is For Bees
  • Bb is For Butterflies
  • Bb is For Buttons
  • Bb is For Buildings
Art:
  • Family Trees
  • I Like... Poster Board
  • Rock Family
  • Painting My House
  • Family Chain
Sensory:
  • Show & Tell About Families
  • Dramatic Play About Families
  • Diaper Changing Station
  • Family Clothing Sort
Fine Motor:
  • Cutting Out People
  • Pre-Writing Letters
Math:
  • Family Sort
  • Family Puzzles
Music:
  • My Family (Rhyme)
  • Here is My Family (Tune: Row, Row, Row Your Boat)
  • Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed
Game:
  • Who Am I? (Family Members Game) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment