Monday, April 22, 2013

Earth day and more Weather/letter d



Earth Day and more about Weather/letter d
Monday
Literacy: My favorite word book  (a,b,c,d)  -ight
Math: How many helping hands around the Earth
Art: Earth tie dye print
Music: Alligators all Around
Science: Reuse and recycle
Book:Mossy
Tuesday
Literacy: My favorite word book (e,f,g, h) –ook family
Math: umbrella raindrop addition match
Art: Different cloud paintings
Music: Alligators All Around
Science: cloud in a jar
Book: Weather Words
Wednesday
Literacy: My favorite word book (I, j,k,l)-oot family
Math/Art: Sundial
Music: Pete the Cat (Rocking in my School Shoes)
Science: The importance of the sun.
Book: Sun
Thursday
Literacy: My favorite word book (m,n,o,p)  -it famly
Math: How many lightning bolts?
Music: Pete the Cat ( Rocking in my School Shoes)
Art: Stormy day
Science: Different kinds of storms / Tornado in a bottle  bring in a clear, plastic jar or water bottle
Book: The Storm Book
Friday
Literacy: My favorite word book (q,r,s,t) –ing family
Math: weather patterning
Music: Alligators All Around
Science/Art: Weather book   (review water cycle)
Book:The Best Book of Weather







No comments:

Post a Comment