Sunday, March 10, 2013

2/3 Class Schedule: Rainbows and Leprechauns

Theme: Rainbows and Leprechauns

Literature:
  • A Rainbow of My Own by Don Freeman
  • Leprechaun, Leprechaun What Do You See? (Emergent Reader)
  • The Leprechaun's Gold by Pamela Duncan Edwards
  • What Makes a Rainbow? by Betty Ann Schwartz
Letter: Zz
  • Z is For Zebra
  • Z is For Zipper
  • My Little Z Book
Art:
  • Leprechaun Tear Art
  • Cotton Ball Rainbow Painting
  • St. Patrick's Day Hand Print Rainbow Craft
  • Leprechaun Traps
  • Shamrock Tissue Paper Craft
  • Fruit Loop Rainbows
Math:
  • Counting Gold Coins
  • How Many Clovers Do You See?
  • Find the Missing Leprechauns
Fine Motor:
  • Cutting Squares
  • Gluing Tissue Paper onto Rainbows
Music:
  • I See Rainbows (Tune: Frere Jacques)
I see rainbows,
I see rainbows,
Way up high
In the sky.
They are red and orange,
Yellow, green and blue.
Purple, too.
What a view!
I see rainbows,
I see rainbows,
Way up high
In the sky.
They are made from sunshine,
Shinning through the rain.
What a view
In skies so blue!
  • Rainbows In My Bubbles (Tune: She'll Be Coming' Round the Mountain)
I’ve got rainbows in my bubbles, yes I do.
I’ve got rainbows in my bubbles, yes I so.
When I blow up towards the sun,
They have rainbows, every one.
I’ve got rainbows in my bubbles, yes I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment