Sunday, December 9, 2012

Snowmen



Snowmen
Letter of the week is M
Monday
Literacy:  My mom is great at_________.
Math:  counting snowballs using cotton
Art: Cotton ball snowmen
Music:  Frosty the Snowmen
Science:  What is Snow?
Book:  The Biggest Snowman Ever

Tuesday:
Literacy:  My favorite month is________.
Math: Pattern Block Snowman
Art: Shape Snowman
Music: Frosty the Snowman
Science: What is snow?
Book: I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed  Some Snow

Wednesday:
Literacy: I want a million _________.
Math: building snowflakes with marshmallows
Art: making snowflakes with paper and sticks
Science: What are Snowflakes
Music:  I’m a Little Snowman
Book: Snowflake Bentley


Thursday:
Literacy:  My favorite movie is_________.
Math: roll to win snowmen
Art: Snowman tear art
Music: I’m a Little Snowman
Science:  Making fake snow
Book: The Snowman

Friday:
Literacy:  I love my________.
Math: Math Center
Art:  shaving cream snowman
Music: I’m a Little Snowman and Frosty the Snowman
Science: Making fake snow
Book: Snowballs

No comments:

Post a Comment