Monday, November 5, 2012

LEAVES NOV. 5-9



Week of November 5 -9
Letter of the week is  I
Monday:
Literacy:  I is a letter and a word/  I love to _____________.
Math:  recognize and practice numbers 11-19
Art:  Leaf collage
Science:  Trees and their leaves
Music:  parachute with leaves
Book:  Falling Leaves

Tuesday:
Literacy:  I am ____________inches tall
Math:  Counting and writing numbers 11-19
Art:  Paper Bag fall tree
Science:  Why are leaves colorful?  leaf experiment
Music:  All the Leaves are Falling Down
Book: Why do Leaves Change Color

Wednesday:
Literacy:  _______is my favorite ice cream flavor.
Math:  Counting and recognizing 11-19 using a dice activity
Art:  Pounding out leaf colors and Painting fall tree
Science:  Identifying Leaves/Sorting
Music:  All the Leaves are Falling Down
Book:    Fall Leaves Fall
Thursday:
Literacy: I am interested in___________.
Math:  Leaf pattern blocks
Art: Wax Paper leaves
Science:  Identifying and sorting leaves
Music: Parachute with leaves and music
Book:  Red Leaf Yellow Leaf

Friday:
Literacy:  I like to imagine I _________.
Math: Counting veins on leaves
Art:  leaf creatures
Science:  What are leaf veins for?
Music:  Leaf song and parachute with leaves
Book:  Leaf Man

No comments:

Post a Comment